- 1 Do you get a free membership if you work at Goodlife?
- 2 Can I bring a guest to Goodlife?
- 3 How do I book a workout at Goodlife?
- 4 What is included in goodlife membership?
- 5 Does GoodLife have a student discount?
- 6 How do I get GoodLife discount at the source?
- 7 Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
- 8 Can I share my GoodLife membership?
- 9 Does GoodLife do day passes?
- 10 How far in advance can you book GoodLife?
- 11 How do I unfreeze GoodLife?
- 12 Does GoodLife have an app?
- 13 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 14 Does GoodLife do monthly memberships?
- 15 Where can I workout for free?
Do you get a free membership if you work at Goodlife?
You do get a free membership out of it. Honestly, I had an amazing experience at the facility I worked for. My boss was very knowledgeable, and willing to teach.
Can I bring a guest to Goodlife?
Members may bring a maximum of one (1) guest per day during Guest Pass Access Hours. Members can bring one (1) different guest for each free visit. Any guests must be accompanied by the member to gain access to the club.
How do I book a workout at Goodlife?
To find the booking platform for your club, visit the club page and you will find it on the right-hand panel. Classes can be booked up to 7 days in advance. Cancellations can be made up to one hour before the class starts. Maximum of two classes per day, per member.
What is included in goodlife membership?
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access over 80+ clubs nationwide*
- 24.7 club access*
- Free access to Goodlife at Home workouts, recipes and more.
- Free activation session with fitness professional.
- Bring your friends to train for free*
Does GoodLife have a student discount?
Does GoodLife Fitness Offer Student Discounts? GoodLife Fitness Student Discount is offered by GoodLife Fitness for reducing the stress of students. Discount is usually about 20% when you place your order online.
How do I get GoodLife discount at the source?
SIGN UP AND START SAVING Offer valid in-store only at participating locations and online. GoodLife Fitness key tag or Energie Cardio membership card must be presented at time of purchase to receive the discount offer in-store.
Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
You will be required to sign a guest pass to do so. Please bring a copy of your membership agreement with you, as well as your photo ID. I am an existing GoodLife Member (club or corporate)… If you are an existing GoodLife Fitness Member and already have a GoodLife key tag, you can continue to use the Club as normal.
There’s is a section in the goodlife membership form stating that you can ‘t share the membership with anyone else. You can however transfer a membership, might be the better option.
Does GoodLife do day passes?
10 Day Free Pass At Goodlife, we’ve got more than 80 clubs nationwide, 24.7 access and a huge range of group fitness classes, to make your health and fitness journey convenient and excuse free! Fill out the form to get access.
How far in advance can you book GoodLife?
Booking & Capacity Booking at GoodLife operates on a 72-hour (3-day) system. This means that a workout or class will be available to book 72 hours in advance of its start time.
How do I unfreeze GoodLife?
If you wish to cancel your membership, it is best to do so with an Associate at a GoodLife Club. Click here to Find a Gym. If you are not able to visit a Club, please contact our Member Experience Department at 1-800-387-2524 or by using our Member Chat.
Does GoodLife have an app?
The GoodLife Fitness App, now available on the App Store, will allow members to get the most out of their GoodLife Fitness membership. GoodLife Fitness also plans to make an Android compatible app that will be available early in 2014.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does GoodLife do monthly memberships?
The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks. Platinum: an 18 month membership with access to all clubs, without Arena Fitness, YogaBox and Reform Pilates.
Where can I workout for free?
17 Places to Work Out for FREE in 2019
- Anytime Fitness will give you a free week of workouts.
- Crunch Fitness gives you 7 days free.
- Sign up for ClassPass to get three days free at various gyms.
- Get a free week of yoga at CorePower.
- Get 3 free days at 24 Hour Fitness.
- Get a free week of barre classes at Pure Barre.