- 1 How much does Anytime Fitness cost per month?
- 2 Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 5 Can you negotiate a gym membership?
- 6 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 7 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 8 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 9 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 10 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 11 What is the best gym for the money?
- 12 Why do gyms ban chalk?
- 13 Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
- 14 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 15 Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
How much does Anytime Fitness cost per month?
Anytime Fitness Pricing You can also find all the latest deals on our Latest Offers page. Ongoing costs vary depending on your plan and location but usually range from $65-$71 per month. Anytime Fitness provides 7 day free trials for new members.
Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee?
3. Anytime Fitness. Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
Can you negotiate a gym membership?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Why do gyms ban chalk?
Your Gym Doesn’t Allow Chalk The purpose of chalk is to increase the friction between a lifter’s skin and whatever implement they are training with. Because of this many gyms have banned the use of chalk altogether.
Why did Anytime Fitness charge me twice?
If you were charged twice or believe you’ve been charged extra, our billing provider, ABC Financial, can help resolve the issue! Please reach out to their Financial Services line directly at 888-827-9262 for any billing-related questions or concerns.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Is Anytime Fitness a small business?
The franchise owners representing Anytime Fitness in communities and physical locations worldwide are independent, small – business operators.