- 1 What is included in LA Fitness membership?
- 2 What’s the difference between LA Fitness Signature?
- 3 Can I go to LA Fitness Signature Club with regular membership?
- 4 Will LA Fitness waive the initiation fee?
- 5 Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
- 6 What is the cheapest LA Fitness membership?
- 7 Is LA Fitness worth the money?
- 8 Can members bring guests to LA Fitness?
- 9 What is special about LA Fitness Signature Club?
- 10 How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
- 11 Can a 13 year old join LA Fitness?
- 12 Can I bring my 12 year old to LA Fitness?
- 13 How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- 14 Does LA Fitness negotiate?
- 15 Can I negotiate my gym membership?
What is included in LA Fitness membership?
All LA Fitness clubs have the following facilities and amenities available for qualified members and their guests: Free weights like kettlebells, dumbbells, and barbells. Weight machines. Cardio machines including treadmills, stair climbers, stationary bikes, and ellipticals.
What’s the difference between LA Fitness Signature?
A Signature Club is an “upscale” version of a typical LA Fitness with higher-level equipment, a full-size basketball court, sauna, and locker-room amenities including larger showers, digital lockers, and complimentary towel service and toiletries.
Can I go to LA Fitness Signature Club with regular membership?
Yes, LA Fitness has over 690 gyms in the United States. For $30 per month, members can use them for any LA fitness in the United States. It depends on the membership. There are certain memberships that are exclusively for one club while others are for all clubs in your state and some that are nationwide.
Will LA Fitness waive the initiation fee?
Right now, you can join LA Fitness for less than $1 a day. And while the biggest expense for first-time members is often the initiation fee (which used to be $99 a person), the fee gets waived if you want single club access only to a location of your choice.
Can LA Fitness hurt my credit?
LA Fitness might send you to bill collections, which could impact your credit score and history in a negative way. A bad credit score can limit your decisions in the future, such as taking out loans for big purchases or mortgages for houses.
What is the cheapest LA Fitness membership?
The cheapest LA Fitness membership.
- Monthly (one club access) – $29.49 + $ 99.99 Initial fee.
- Monthly (Unlimited club access) – $34.49 + $ 99.99 Initial fee.
Is LA Fitness worth the money?
Is LA Fitness worth it? Here’s my review: LA Fitness is one of my overall favorite big box gyms, and it’s a great fit for most people. The membership fee is affordable compared to higher-end clubs, while the equipment and amenities are among the best of the mid-range gym options.
Can members bring guests to LA Fitness?
Can you bring a guest to LA Fitness? Yes, you can bring a guest to LA Fitness, You can bring a different guest each time or the same guest.
What is special about LA Fitness Signature Club?
Somewhat smaller than a typical LA Fitness center, a signature club is an “upscale” version, offering higher-level equipment and amenities such as towel service and toiletries in the locker rooms — with corresponding higher prices for membership. It will also feature LA Fitness’s “Kids Klub ” babysitting service.
How much does a personal trainer cost in LA Fitness?
LA Fitness personal trainers cost $45 for a 1/2 hour session or $60 per hour. The cost depends on how many sessions you book, the experience level of the trainer, and pricing usually decreases as you book more sessions in advance.
Can a 13 year old join LA Fitness?
Must be 16 years of age or older (or at least 13 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian), sign membership agreement, and pay first and last months’ dues and fees for additional services purchased (if any) plus the initiation fee to join.
Can I bring my 12 year old to LA Fitness?
All guests must prove that they are at least 16 years of age (or at least 13 years of age and accompanied by a parent or legal guardian) and sign a waiver of liability to use club facilities; a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver of liability on behalf of guests under 18 years of age.
How do I avoid the initiation fee at LA Fitness?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The ” initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
Does LA Fitness negotiate?
Luckily, gym contracts are absolutely negotiable. “Based on my research of gyms and my own experience negotiating with LA Fitness and Planet Fitness, it’s more than possible to bargain for a lower rate or sign-up bonus with a new gym,” says J.R. Duren, a personal finance journalist at Highya.com.
Can I negotiate my gym membership?
You may find membership discounts or deals on classes on a gym’s website or through sites such as Groupon, Kufahl says. Negotiate a deal. When you decide which club you’d like to join, speak with a manager instead of a salesperson. Managers are more likely to be able to negotiate a better gym membership price for you.