- 1 How do I delete MyFitnessPal from my iPhone?
- 2 How do I delete previous entries on MyFitnessPal?
- 3 Can I get a refund from MyFitnessPal?
- 4 How do you cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
- 5 How do I change my weight in my fitness pal?
- 6 How do I change my fitness pal to KG?
- 7 How do you delete a weight on lose it?
- 8 Is MyFitnessPal anonymous?
- 9 How do I cancel my gym membership?
- 10 How do I cancel my membership to fitness buddy?
- 11 Where do I cancel subscriptions?
- 12 How do I delete expired subscriptions on iPhone?
- 13 How do I cancel a subscription to get a refund on my iPhone?
How do I delete MyFitnessPal from my iPhone?
- Open the Settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap on “iTunes & App Store”
- Click on your Apple ID (top of the screen) and select “View Apple ID”
- Under subscriptions tap “Manage”
- Select disable auto-renew for MyFitnessPal.
How do I delete previous entries on MyFitnessPal?
Once you’ve logged in, click “My Home”, then “Check-in”, then “Edit Previous Entries “. On that page, you can delete weight entries, or add new entries for any date.
Can I get a refund from MyFitnessPal?
Does MyFitnessPal Offer Prorated Refunds? After canceling MyFitnessPal Premium, you will not receive a refund for unused time in the subscription. You may continue using the app until the next billing period. If you cancel a free trial, you can ‘t continue using the subscription.
How do you cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I change my weight in my fitness pal?
- Click Check In from the sub menu on your Home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Edit Previous Entries.
- Make any necessary changes to your starting weight, then click Change. Voila! Your Starting Weight has been updated.
How do I change my fitness pal to KG?
You can change your preferred units of measure for weight, height, distance and energy on the web, and in our iPhone and Android apps. Click “My Home” then “Settings” then ” Change Units.”
How do you delete a weight on lose it?
You cannot delete it, but you can change it. If you have multiple days or weeks where the incorrect weight was saved on your account, you will need to update and save each day with the correct weight.
Is MyFitnessPal anonymous?
When you join MyFitnessPal you are joining a community-based program, and other members can view some of your information. You may also elect to share some of your account information on Facebook. Your Food diary is also private, by default, but you may choose to make this visible to your friends or to all users.
How do I cancel my gym membership?
You can fill out a cancellation form at the front desk of your home club, or send a letter (preferably via certified mail) to your club requesting cancellation. Memberships can’t, unfortunately, be cancelled by email or phone.
How do I cancel my membership to fitness buddy?
How to Cancel Fitness Buddy: Train At Home Subscription on your Android device
- First, open the Google Play Store.
- Click on menu, then go to ” Subscriptions “.
- Choose the Fitness Buddy: Train At Home subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the ” Cancel Subscription ” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Where do I cancel subscriptions?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I delete expired subscriptions on iPhone?
More videos on YouTube
- Open the App Store app on iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on your name, then swipe down and tap on Subscriptions.
- You’ll now see all the Active and Expired subscriptions tied to your Apple ID.
- Tap on one to cancel, change options, or see more information.
How do I cancel a subscription to get a refund on my iPhone?
How to request a refund
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the “Report” or “Report a Problem” button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.