- 1 How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 Does 24 Hour Fitness have a contract?
- 4 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
- 5 How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- 6 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 7 What is the best gym for the money?
- 8 What is the average cost to join a gym?
- 9 How much is a 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
- 10 How can I get out of my 24 Hour Fitness contract?
- 11 Can I freeze my gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 12 Will 24 Hour Fitness keep charging me?
- 13 Is LA Fitness more expensive than 24 Hour Fitness?
- 14 What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
How much is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
What is the Annual Fee? Each year, members will be charged an Annual Fee of $49.99 in addition to monthly dues. The Annual Fee is due and payable each year on the 2nd month in accordance of your membership enrollment date, as long as the membership is in effect.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does 24 Hour Fitness have a contract?
Pay $49.99 Annual Fee during 2nd month of enrollment and annually thereafter. Applies to select Monthly Payment memberships only. One-year commitment required for Commitment memberships. Personal training, virtual personal training and specialty classes are available for an additional fee.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.
How do I avoid annual fee at the gym?
- Try out the gym on the day and time you always intend to work out.
- You can always negotiate.
- The “initiation fee ” is almost always negotiable.
- Join a day or two before the end of the month.
- Pay for your membership in advance.
- Canceling can be difficult.
- Hack the machines.
- Only pay for certified trainers.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
What is the average cost to join a gym?
Analysis by consumer website Finder shows that most gym chains are competitively priced, at an average $21 per week, with joining fees ranging from $0 to $199. Some clubs, such as F45, can cost up to three times as much, roughly $65 a week. Over a year, that’s $3380.
How much is a 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest. The same membership purchased directly through the gym chain would cost over $800 if paid over a two-year period. 24 Hour Fitness has more than 400 locations in 13 states.
How can I get out of my 24 Hour Fitness contract?
Hour Fitness ‘ services. Opt-Out & Information: You can opt out at any time by replying STOP, CANCEL, or UNSUBSCRIBE. For information about our text programs, or for support, reply HELP or call us at 1-800-432-6348.
Can I freeze my gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness?
You may request a one-month courtesy freeze if you are a Monthly Payment member, and remain on freeze for as long as you like for a nominal monthly fee. To do this: log into My24 and click Freeze Membership.
Will 24 Hour Fitness keep charging me?
On Wednesday, 24 Hour Fitness announced a change to its policy: If the local health club doesn’t reopen by April 16, charges for members will stop on that day. As for billings between March 17 and April 15, members will get those days credited as extra days of access to the gym when their membership ends.
Is LA Fitness more expensive than 24 Hour Fitness?
L.A. fitness has more comprehensive personal training options at a cheaper price. But 24 is more hands on training, with an emphasis on habit development instead of repeat business. overall, I would choose 24 hour fitness if you go to the gym 3+ times per week, and looking for a lifestyle change.
What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
5. How much is the 24 hour fitness membership Prices?
- 24 Hour Fitness Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $44.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness One Club Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.