- 1 How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
- 2 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 3 What is Planet Fitness 2020 annual fee?
- 4 What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
- 5 Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
- 6 Is the black card worth it at Planet Fitness?
- 7 What is the best gym for the money?
- 8 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 9 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 10 What happens if you don’t pay Planet Fitness?
- 11 Is there a fee to cancel Planet Fitness?
- 12 How much is the annual fee for Planet Fitness black card?
- 13 Can $10 Planet Fitness members bring guests?
- 14 Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
- 15 Can you use any Planet Fitness with the $10 membership?
How much does a Planet Fitness membership actually cost?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low- cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month. With that deal, the company is looking to attract the “occasional and first-time gym users.”
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is Planet Fitness 2020 annual fee?
The annual fee of $39 is billed on or around eight weeks after your join date.
What do you get for $10 a month at Planet Fitness?
All memberships include access to state of the art cardio and strength equipment, fully equipped locker rooms, unlimited small group fitness instruction by a certified trainer through the pe @ pf ® program, and much more.
Why did Planet Fitness charge me $40?
The $40 fee that you pay mid-way through your membership is your annual fee which goes towards new equipment and repairs!
Is the black card worth it at Planet Fitness?
The Planet Fitness Black Card Membership has great perks, and it’s not terribly expensive given all of the nice offerings available. It may be worth checking in with your local PF to see what exactly is offered in their Black Card area since the offerings do vary somewhat by location.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
What happens if you don’t pay Planet Fitness?
If you have an outstanding balance you will have to pay that first. It has to be cancelled at your home gym. If you have the black card you may have to pay a buyout fee for the 12 month contract, depending when you signed up for your membership. If you have the white card it is free to cancel.
Is there a fee to cancel Planet Fitness?
The cancelation fee depends on the membership you have. Those that have a 12-month commitment and haven’t finished their first year will have to pay $58. On the other hand, there is no cancelation fee for those who have been a member for more than a year or those who signed up for a no-commitment membership.
How much is the annual fee for Planet Fitness black card?
The Cheapest Gym: Planet Fitness A Black Card member pays a $1 start up fee, a $39 annual fee and a $22.99 monthly fee.
Can $10 Planet Fitness members bring guests?
Planet Fitness offers affordable gym membership for as low as $10 a month, depending on the location of the gym. Additionally, the Black Card membership also allows you to bring a guest to Planet Fitness for free. Sweet!
Can you just do one month at Planet Fitness?
Planet Fitness memberships usually have a minimum monthly term unless you sign up through a promotional No Commitment plan.
Can you use any Planet Fitness with the $10 membership?
You have to pay a franchise fee if you do. Like others said, You need Black Card for being able to use any Planet Fitness Club.