- 1 How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
- 2 How much is a 1 year GoodLife membership?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 How much is a GoodLife membership Canada?
- 5 Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
- 6 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 7 Does GoodLife Fitness have family memberships?
- 8 Is Planet Fitness really 10 a month?
- 9 How much is it to cancel GoodLife membership?
- 10 What is the best gym for the money?
- 11 Which gym is better to join?
- 12 What is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
- 13 How long is a GoodLife contract?
- 14 What does GoodLife membership include?
- 15 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
How much does a membership at GoodLife Fitness cost?
Goodlife membership prices vary depending on the membership type and your location. The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks.
How much is a 1 year GoodLife membership?
Goodlife Fitness Prices
|Initiation Fee (One Club Access) (Yearly)||$0.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Club Access) (Yearly)||$99.99|
|Monthly Fee (One Club Access) (Yearly)||$719.99|
|Due Today (One Club Access) (Yearly)||$719.99|
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is a GoodLife membership Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member?
Can you negotiate gym membership fees?
Gyms, you see, are just like any other business – entirely reliant on getting as many paying customers through the door as possible. Of course not all gyms are as flexible, not all offer the same discounts, but haggling can sometimes pay off in a big way.
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Does GoodLife Fitness have family memberships?
A benefit of the Corporate Membership Program is the ability to add up to four eligible family members to your Corporate Membership. Eligible family members include your spouse, extended family at or over the age of majority, child(ren) or any minor under your guardianship, as long as they are 12 years-of-age or older.
Is Planet Fitness really 10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
How much is it to cancel GoodLife membership?
The cancellation fee, if more than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $245 and, if there is less than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $195 or the amount of the future membership fees payable – whichever is the lesser.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Which gym is better to join?
- Best Overall: 24-Hour Fitness.
- Best Budget Membership: Planet Fitness.
- Best for Frequent Travelers: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Bodybuilders: Gold’s Gym.
- Best for Luxury and Amenities: Equinox.
- Best for Machines and Muscle Isolation: LA Fitness.
- Best for Group Classes: Crunch Fitness.
What is the annual fee for 24 Hour Fitness?
What is the Annual Fee? Each year, members will be charged an Annual Fee of $49.99 in addition to monthly dues. The Annual Fee is due and payable each year on the 2nd month in accordance of your membership enrollment date, as long as the membership is in effect.
How long is a GoodLife contract?
Pay In Full (12-month commitment) corporate memberships: Approximately 35 days prior to the membership expiry date an email will be sent to the email address used to Sign Up/Log In to the GoodLife Member Site.
What does GoodLife membership include?
ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP Access to all 200+ Clubs. Group Fitness. Strength & Cardio Equipment. GoodLife Rewards.
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|