- 1 How much does a GoodLife membership cost Canada?
- 2 What does GoodLife membership include?
- 3 Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
- 4 Who has the cheapest gym membership?
- 5 How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
- 6 How much does it cost to cancel a GoodLife membership?
- 7 Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
- 8 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 9 Can I share my GoodLife membership?
- 10 Does GoodLife have a student discount?
- 11 How much is Snap Fitness a week?
- 12 How do I quit GoodLife?
- 13 What is the best gym for the money?
- 14 Is a gym membership worth it?
- 15 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
How much does a GoodLife membership cost Canada?
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $619 plus tax. *Note: A pre-authorized payment plan option is now available at $25 plus tax bi-weekly. Already a GoodLife member?
What does GoodLife membership include?
ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP Access to all 200+ Clubs. Group Fitness. Strength & Cardio Equipment. GoodLife Rewards.
Does GoodLife have a joining fee?
The price starts from $17.99 per week with an initial $99 admin fee. Goodlife memberships include: Blue: 18 month membership with access to one club and charges an additional coaching fee every 13 weeks. Platinum: an 18 month membership with access to all clubs, without Arena Fitness, YogaBox and Reform Pilates.
Who has the cheapest gym membership?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is a gym membership per month Canada?
Compare gym chains in Canada
|Gym||No. of gyms||Cost|
|Steve Nash Fitness World and Sports Club||20+||from $7.50 biweekly|
|Planet Fitness||40+||from $15 per month; $24.99 per month (PF Black Card)|
|Fit4Less||20+||from $4.99 per fortnight|
|World Gym||20+||Basic membership starts at $10 per month|
How much does it cost to cancel a GoodLife membership?
The cancellation fee, if more than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $245 and, if there is less than 6 months remaining on the Minimum Term of the Agreement, is $195 or the amount of the future membership fees payable – whichever is the lesser.
Can someone else use my GoodLife membership?
You will be required to sign a guest pass to do so. Please bring a copy of your membership agreement with you, as well as your photo ID. I am an existing GoodLife Member (club or corporate)… If you are an existing GoodLife Fitness Member and already have a GoodLife key tag, you can continue to use the Club as normal.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
There’s is a section in the goodlife membership form stating that you can ‘t share the membership with anyone else. You can however transfer a membership, might be the better option.
Does GoodLife have a student discount?
Does GoodLife Fitness Offer Student Discounts? GoodLife Fitness Student Discount is offered by GoodLife Fitness for reducing the stress of students. Discount is usually about 20% when you place your order online.
How much is Snap Fitness a week?
Membership at Snap Fitness starts from as low as $12.95 per week but can vary by club and membership type. When you join Snap Fitness, you will usually be required to pay a joining fee and a Global Access Card fee. Joining fees can vary by location so remember to check with your local club before making your decision.
How do I quit GoodLife?
How to cancel GoodLife Fitness
- Call 1-800-387-2524.
- Email [email protected]
- In-person with an associate at your local GoodLife Fitness gym.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is a gym membership worth it?
If you’re committed to following an exercise routine, prefer to work out at a gym or fitness center, and can afford it – a membership isn’t wasting money. Regular workouts will not only improve your physical health but your mental health too. Just be sure to include the membership fee in your monthly budget.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.