- 1 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 2 How much is Anytime Fitness membership PH?
- 3 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 4 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 5 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 6 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 7 Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
- 8 Can you use someone else’s Anytime Fitness key?
- 9 How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
- 10 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 11 What is the best gym for the money?
- 12 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
- 13 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
How much is Anytime Fitness membership PH?
For membership, there is a one-time payment of Joining Fee (Php 1,000) and Key Fob Fee (Php 2,500). Membership rates start at Php 2,700 per month for a 6-month period. This includes unlimited use of gym facilities at any of their branches, not only in the Philippines but also worldwide.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Anytime Fitness Membership Costs. There is a one-time key fee of $25 for both monthly and annual membership, which provides members access to all sections. Now, the annual membership fee is $348 for individual members, $755 for couples, and a fee of $240 for additional persons.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
Can I cancel anytime fitness membership?
I want to cancel my membership. Your specific cancellation policy will be outlined on that agreement. If you have concerns about canceling your membership, contact your home club directly. Use the Club Locator to find their contact information.
Can you use someone else’s Anytime Fitness key?
Key Policy Rules: Never permit someone else to use your key. Do not allow someone to “tailgate” you into the gym. Guests may not accompany you through the member door without their own active key. If you want to bring a guest, please have them come to the office during posted staffed hours.
How long is the free trial at Anytime Fitness?
“Try us for free *” and “7 day free trial ” and “10 day free trial ” and “14 day free trial ” These offers are available at participating clubs only. Try us for free is valid up to a maximum of 7 consecutive days, unless otherwise stated in writing by the participating club.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
What is the best gym for the money?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.