- 1 How does the Anytime Fitness key work?
- 2 What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
- 3 What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
- 4 What happens if you don’t pay Anytime Fitness?
- 5 Can anyone use my Anytime Fitness key?
- 6 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 7 How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
- 8 Why are gyms so expensive?
- 9 How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
- 10 Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
- 11 How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
- 12 Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
- 13 Can Anytime Fitness sue me?
- 14 Is Anytime Fitness worth?
- 15 What happens if I cancel my Anytime Fitness direct debit?
How does the Anytime Fitness key work?
There is a 30 day period in which your key fob will only work at your home gym (the gym you initially signed up with). After the 30 days is up, your key will work at all of the locations worldwide!
What are Anytime Fitness membership fees?
Cost of membership: From $67.95 per month. Only 12-month contracts are currently available. 24 hours:Most locations offer 24 hour access. Some gyms are slightly restricted due to the COVID-19 crisis at the moment.
What is included in Anytime Fitness membership?
What facilities does Anytime Fitness offer?
- Basic facilities include cardio, strength, free weights, functional training and group fitness classes, personal trainers, private restrooms and showers.
- Anytime Fitness specific services include fitness consultations and assessment (services vary by club).
What happens if you don’t pay Anytime Fitness?
“ If you refuse to pay (or never answer a request for payment ), the gym will probably cancel your membership. It is unlikely that the gym itself will go through the trouble of suing you for the balance.” Hey that sounds easy, but unfortunately: “ They will sell your balance to a debt collector.
Can anyone use my Anytime Fitness key?
Can I go to any Anytime Fitness with my key fob? Yes! It’s just one more reason to love Anytime Fitness!
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
How much is Anytime Fitness cancellation fee?
(a) A Cancellation Fee is payable if you want to cancel your Membership for your convenience in the Minimum Term. It is an amount equal to 50% of the balance of your Membership Fees for remainder of the Minimum Term or a sum equal to 30 days Membership Fees (whatever is the higher).
Why are gyms so expensive?
Why is gym membership so expensive? Because Gym Owners are not in the business of health and well being. Most of the time Gym owners are in the business of.. well business aka making money at the end of the month to pay their expenses.
How can I get a discount at Anytime Fitness?
How to Score an Anytime Fitness Membership Deal
- Enjoy a free trial.
- Take advantage of special discounts.
- Bundle your package.
- Pay for a year upfront.
- Add people to your plan.
- Be their guest.
- Download the app.
- Ask about the Employee Wellness Program.
Is Anytime Fitness or Planet Fitness better?
There are two main differences between Anytime and Planet Fitness. Anytime will cost more no matter how you slice your membership, but you’ll get a lot more for the money. Anytime has great weightlifting equipment and group fitness classes to choose from, where Planet Fitness is far more limited in these areas.
How can I get out of my Anytime Fitness contract?
Anytime Fitness allows for a seven-day cooling-off period.
- Review your Membership Agreement before you contact your home club.
- Pay attention to the specific cancellation policy regarding your state.
- Find the contact information for your local club using the Club Locator.
- Visit your local club and follow their instructions.
Does Anytime Fitness charge an annual fee?
Does Anytime Fitness have an annual fee? Anytime Fitness annual fee may vary by location but usually as follow. Anytime Fitness’s initial fee is $49.99; The annual membership fee is $407.99 for individual members and $659.99 for couples.
Can Anytime Fitness sue me?
So if you want to sue Anytime Fitness in small claims court, you need to send them a demand letter first. The letter need only be a few sentences, effectively telling Anytime Fitness who you are, with your membership ID, contact information, and what the problem is as well as how you want them to fix it.
Is Anytime Fitness worth?
Anytime Fitness fits firmly in the mid-range when it comes to gym membership cost. It won’t compete with the budget gyms like Planet Fitness and Crunch, which both start at about $10/month. And it’s not a high-end health club like Life Time or Equinox, which will both likely run over $100/month.
What happens if I cancel my Anytime Fitness direct debit?
I want to cancel my membership It is important you do not cancel your Direct Debit instruction, as this is processed automatically at the end of your membership term. Cancelling your Direct Debit instruction can lead to a delay in processing your membership cancellation and further charges may be applied.