- 1 How much is 24 fitness a month?
- 2 How much is a 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
- 3 How much is a family plan at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 4 What is the cheapest gym to join?
- 5 What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 6 What is the best gym to join?
- 7 Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
- 8 Does Costco still sell 24 Hour Fitness membership?
- 9 Does 24 Hour Fitness offer senior discounts?
- 10 Can you bring a guest at 24 Hour Fitness?
- 11 How does 24 hour buddy pass work?
- 12 What does 12-month commitment mean?
- 13 Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
- 14 Is a gym membership worth it?
- 15 How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
How much is 24 fitness a month?
Standard one club access memberships cost $49.99 per month, with an initiation fee of the same price. The annual fee is the standard $39.99, which totals to a payment of $149.99 when signing up.
How much is a 24 Hour Fitness membership at Costco?
Costco members can buy a two-year, all-club, 24 Hour Fitness membership package for $399.99, according to Reader’s Digest. The same membership purchased directly through the gym chain would cost over $800 if paid over a two-year period. 24 Hour Fitness has more than 400 locations in 13 states.
How much is a family plan at 24 Hour Fitness?
Want to get your family and friends to join you in the club? Add a family member to your monthly payment membership for $0 initiation fee and only $29.99 monthly dues. The Keep Fit All-Club Sport membership includes access to over 350 clubs or $26.99 monthly dues for Keep Fit One-Club Sport.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
For those that want to keep up with their exercise or training, here are a few inexpensive choices for affordable gym memberships.
- LA Fitness.
- Planet Fitness.
- Life Time Fitness.
- Cardinal Fitness.
- 24 Hour Fitness.
- Gold’s Gym.
- Lucille Roberts.
- The Local YMCA.
What is the cheapest 24 Hour Fitness membership?
5. How much is the 24 hour fitness membership Prices?
- 24 Hour Fitness Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness Super-Sport Level Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $44.99.
- 24 Hour Fitness One Club Membership prices (Basic Monthly) – $29.99.
What is the best gym to join?
The 7 Best Gym Memberships of 2021
- Best Overall: Crunch Fitness.
- Best on a Budget: Anytime Fitness.
- Best for Strength Training: LA Fitness.
- Best Value: Blink Fitness.
- Best for Luxury: Equinox.
- Best Boutique Gym: Orangetheory Fitness.
- Best for Amenities: Life Time.
Is 24 Hour Fitness worth the money?
Is it a good gym and a decent value? 24 Hour Fitness is a great mid-range gym option, comparable to spots like LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym. It won’t be bargain bin cheap, but you’ll get a wide variety of equipment, classes, and other amenities that make 24HF a really good value overall.
Does Costco still sell 24 Hour Fitness membership?
24 Hour Fitness is no longer accepting membership certificates purchased from Costco. Please return your certificate to Costco. We hope you will consider enrolling in another membership by following these steps below.
Does 24 Hour Fitness offer senior discounts?
No, 24 Hour Fitness does not offer senior discounts. You can use 24 Hour Fitness coupons to unlock discounts at their website. View 2 active coupons.
Can you bring a guest at 24 Hour Fitness?
Yes. Friends or guests (18 or over, or 12 years old with an adult) should set up their free 3-day pass at 24HourFitness.com/freepass before they come. If you are a member and have an active 12-month Buddy Pass, you may add a guest to your workout reservation or simply bring them with you to the club.
How does 24 hour buddy pass work?
The 24 – hour fitness 3-day pass is a valid start to the first day of your use at the club. You can use this guest pass at any location of 24 Hour Fitness. You need a Photo ID with you to use the 3-day guest pass. The 3-day guest pass user must not be a member or guest of 24 Hour Fitness in the last 6 months.
What does 12-month commitment mean?
The 12 – month contract Those who commit to a 12 – month contract, be that by paying a monthly fee or paying the entire sum upfront, naturally have a higher retention rate than those who only pay from month to month or simply pay each time they visit.
Is Planet Fitness really $10 a month?
Planet Fitness prides itself on offering low-cost memberships, with a standard membership at $10 a month and higher-tier membership, with its PF Black Card, at an average of $19.99 a month.
Is a gym membership worth it?
If you’re committed to following an exercise routine, prefer to work out at a gym or fitness center, and can afford it – a membership isn’t wasting money. Regular workouts will not only improve your physical health but your mental health too. Just be sure to include the membership fee in your monthly budget.
How can I get a discount on a gym membership?
8 ways to get a cheap gym membership
- Try before you buy.
- Buy a membership at Costco.
- Join a low-cost gym.
- Get a benefit from your benefits.
- Save in big cities with AHFA Passbook.
- Consider community recreation centers.
- Get a ClassPass good at hundreds of studios.